Author: By George Humphrey, By Brendan Guildea, By Geoffrey Reeves, By Louise Boylan
Publisher: Gill & Macmillan
New Concise Project Maths 2 covers Strands 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the new Junior Certificate Higher Level course for students who will take the exam in 2014. It also includes the unchanged Strand 5 material.
• Provides the most efficient and economic way through Project Maths for you and your students
• Based on the proven reliability of George Humphrey’s popular teaching methods, it embraces the new teaching and learning approach of Project Maths
• Concepts explained in clear, simple and concise language
• Carefully graded exercises on each topic of the course
• Step-by-step approach to solving mathematical problems following the methodology of Project Maths
• New terms and concepts defined throughout
• Answers to problems included
• Covers all the teaching and learning needs of the new Project Maths syllabus in one concise book
New Concise Project Maths 2 with New Concise Project Maths 1 completes the course for Higher Level students in 2014.